The two main ways to use your time to support LGBT Humanism are:
- Join the Committee
- Support in other ways.
In that latter group are things such as:
- Join or affïliate your university group with GALHA or the Association for Humanist Students (AHS)
- Help run events either in London or local to you.
- We're looking for people to co-ordinate as the LGBT rep with local Humanist groups.
- Organise or just help on the GALHA Pride Stalls that tend to run May - September each year.
- Write a letter to your MP about current affairs that concern you.
- Blog about the issues and send us links
Get in touch if there's one of those you're interested in.
Read on about Committee work